The organizing committee of the third international festival Ad Black Sea 2017 is pleased to announce jury of the Digital & Mobile contest. To ensure the best evaluation possible, the jurors are chosen according to their specific industry knowledge, huge experience, and world`s recognition.
- Mervyn Ten Dam, Executive Creative Director/Founder, Achtung, Netherlands
- Simona Suman, Group Creative Director, MRM//McCann Romania, Romania
- Dmitry Maslakov, Digital Creative Director, Voskhod Creative Agency, Russia
- Giorgi Avaliani, Creative Director, Leavingstone, Georgia
- Svetlana Lobanova, Creative Director, Smartica/Skykillers, Ukraine
- Özgür Özyurt, Head of Social Media, Güzel Sanatlar, Turkey
- Alexander Antonov, Deputy Creative Director, NEXT-DC, Bulgaria
- Haris Amiel Hevia, Creative Director, Psycle Interactive, Spain
The Chairman of Digital & Mobile contest and other teams of jurors will be published soon, so please follow the updates on the website adblacksea.com.
Members of Digital & Mobile jury will evaluate all digital projects such as websites, online advertising, mobile applications, social media, digital campaigns, etc. In addition, Ad Black Sea calls to submit works in craft category of Digital & Mobile contest, in which works are firstly judged by the strength of the craft of illustration and graphic design, interface and navigation, video/moving image, typography, animation and motion graphics.
We highly recommend completing your entries, because there is no time left for hesitates before the entry deadline, which is on August, 31.
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing committee: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kate Grabovska).
The third international festival Ad Black Sea will be held on September 21-23 in Batumi — Sheraton Batumi Hotel, therefore start planning your trips.
See you on the Ad Black Sea!